Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae, ticks and biting lice
Each mL contains:
Fronil extra for dogs provides treatment and control of fleas, ticks, chewing lice and sarcoptic mites.
- Fleas: Kill fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae. Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing.
Stops existing infestations and prevents the establishment of new infestations.
Kills fleas which may cause lea allergy dermatitis.
- Ticks: Kill all life stages of ticks (larvae, nymph and adult), including deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis), brown dog ticks (Dermacetor variabilis) and lone star ticks (Amblyomma americanum). Kill ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis and other tick-borne diseases.
- Lice: Rapidly eliminated chewing lice infestations
- Mites: Aids in control of sarcoptic management infestations
One tube of 0.67 mL per dog of 2 to 10 kg body weight. By typical application to the skin.
Step for applying FRONIL extra for dogs:
1. Weigh the dog first before treatment to ensure the correct dose is given,
2. REMOVE the tube. Open the paper box to remove the blister pack with 3 one-dose tubes; then tear along the perforation to separate one tube. Remove the removable seal then take out the tube.
3. OPEN the tube: While holding the tube in an upright position, twist counter-clockwise to remove the cap from the tube.
4. APPLYFRONIL extra: Part the dog’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the tube tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the tube in a single spot directly onto the dog’s skin.
Repeat every month
Store in a dry place, below 30oC. Protect from light. Keep out of reach of children.